Many of us know how to get Amazon best seller, Vikrant pulls back the curtain on how to become a Wall Street Best seller. Join us today as Vikrant shares with us incredible hacks on how to publish your book with profit.
My Guest: Vikrant Shaurya
Vikrant Is the CEO and founder of Bestsellingbook.com and also a sought after book launch manager internationally recognized digital publishing expert and the author of 2 number one best seller Power and How to write a best seller.
· An ISB Number is a unique ID number of your book.
· 10 Years ago, he dropped out of college and started his first company, and made loads of mistake and within 6 months had to close the company.
· His company was a platform for investors to meet up with entrepreneurs.
· However due to mistakes this fell through.
· He had no money and he searched online. And discovered self publishing.
· However English was not his first language. But he couldn’t let this stop him.
· HE put himself out for 21 days and wrote a book. He made $27 the first month.
· He then published a second book in 3 days. Did some marketing and made over $400 that month.
· People heard about his book and reached out to him. He helped them out for free, but when lots of people began reaching out to him, he began to charge a coaching fee.
· Over the years he built himself up and eventually launched dozens of courses and e books on how to write and publish books.
7 Pillars to write and publish a successful selling book:
1. Purpose: Why are you writing a book?
2. Position: Positioning in the market. Why your book is different?
3. Create an outline of the entire book.
4. Package: Design
5. Publish phase: Ingramspark is the worlds’ largest book distribution site.
6. Promote: Podcasts are the best place to promote book.
Master your time, master your life.
Links & Resources:
Part 2 of this episode where you hear more go to estierand.com/131-2
Did you enjoy this episode? Then subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes, making us all cooler in the process!)