So many people don’t understand that social media followers don’t mean customers. Even when they do get the followers, they haven’t been able to turn them into dollars. In this episode Natasha uncovers the secret that you need to understand how to optimize the leads you have coming in from social media and translate them into real revenue. Once you understand how to turn your social media into a two way dialogue you can sell anything.
My Guest Natasha Grano:
Natasha is a global influencer with millions of followers on social media. She is a leading thought leader in the new generation, motivational speaker, bestselling author and number 1 social media expert. Her wisdom went viral on social media and has generated over 100 million views and millions of followers, making her one of the most respected names in her field online internationally. Drawing at her experience Natasha shows you how to use your network to create your net-worth and elevate yourself in your business to the highest level. She is on a mission to mentor empower and draw the full potential out of every person with a promise that positivity pro-activeness and heartfelt passion in whatever it is your doing, is a sure way to get the very best of life.
· 5 years ago she went through the worst year of her life. She lost all her money and then she got an illness. From that place of hitting rock bottom, she found tools to heal herself.
· Before 5 years ago she had a social media marketing company and was into influencing.
· 1 year after healing herself physically, emotionally, and mentally she built a million followers on instagram and made $1 million.
· You need to know how to translate your followers into leads into revenue, you don’t leave them there as a one way dialogue. You make it a two way dialogue.
· You can buy an account with followers already on it.
· When putting content out Natasha made sure she was always helping someone.
Anyone in the small business world who wants to grow, the first thing you need to do is scale. You need to ask yourself these questions: How can I better serve my assignment for today? What am I offering my customers? Am I helping them? Then you can put it out there. Social media is a free media to put out all your stuff for free. You then need to scale it. You need to get into collaboration. When you build something to help other people and you really believe in it, then the money flows.
When a struggle comes up, Natasha knows how to handle it. Her current business struggle is to think about what her clients will gain from whatever she has to offer.
What the mind can conceive and believe he can achieve.
Resources & Links:
- Show: www.estierand.com/breakthrough
Part 2 of this episode where you hear more go to estierand.com/119-2
Did you enjoy this episode? Then subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes, making us all cooler in the process!)