Turn $1000 into $40,000 in 40 days?!? $40,000 is the average American income per year. In this episode Zack shares his wisdom; Zack believes that you don’t need to have a massive amount of resources to blow that goal completely out of the border.
My Guest: Zack Boothe:
Just a few years ago, Zack Boothe was a window cleaner. You can even find his window cleaning tutorial videos on youtube with millions of views. However, Zack always dreamt of being a real estate investor. Taking a leap of faith, he walked away from window cleaning, and within a handful of years, he was making over a million dollars per year from real estate investing. With his successful business, he now spends his time helping others see how simple it is to make money with real estate. Zack is here today to share his insider secrets to finding massively discounted properties regardless of your experience level.
· Zack began as a window washer. When he was washing windows of a wealthy gentleman, he gave him properties for a small sum, Zack then sold them on and made $100,000 profit.
· Zack’s marketing strategy is called driving for dollars. He has a driver that drives around and identifies houses that have physical signs of neglect. He creates a list of ugly houses. Zack also sends texts, postcards and cold calling.
· For every $1 he earns he spends 15 cents on marketing.
· How do you find buyers?
· Once you start putting out deals, buyers start coming to you.
· There are also buyers groups within different cities.
· Zack began working when he was 11. Door to door sales was where he succeeded and he enjoyed it.
· By the time Zack was 17 he had hand crafted cheese, framed houses, finished carpentry, and much more.
· At age 16 he had to fend for himself.
· Zack learnt that you need to take responsibility for your financial situation.
· Zack set a challenge to go from earning $1000 to earning $40,000 in 40 days.
· His real goal was to give people belief and faith and see that it is possible.
Even though Zack is a successful coach, he still feels that for himself to be ultra successful, not only does he need to create financially successful people, he needs to create leaders. So he is looking into getting coaching for himself.
If you want to have an impact, you need to serve.
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things that left by those who hustle
Links & Resources:
Part 2 of this episode where you hear more go to estierand.com/124-2
Did you enjoy this episode? Then subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes, making us all cooler in the process!)