My Guest: Brian Wallace
Brian Wallace is the Founder and President of NowSourcing, the #1 infographic agency in the USA and works with a clientele ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies like Adobe, Google and Twitter.
In this episode we talk to Brian about how he was able to take something so super niche – infographics – and explode it to have clients across the spectrum of every industry and business type, as well as his current struggle having just returned from the SXSW conference with an explosion of new business, and not quite enough staff on hand to manage it.
Bonus segment of geek speak and Brian’s predictions for the future state of business over the next 5 years, including AI, chatbots, cryptocurrency, AR/VR and more!
I can do what I do as an employee for myself – and turn my former employer into my first client
Don’t be a one-trick-pony
We can roll up our essential skills and beliefs into one niche service – infographics
Life timing and market timing really matter! [coming of age at the dawn of the .com boom and starting a marketing agency at the start of social media]
“Do not follow the crowd.”
Resources and Links:
- Find Brian: www.nowsourcing.com
- Find Brian on Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Estie Recommends: The Four, Scott Galloway
- Brian Recommends: Quitter, John Acuff, Linchpin, Seth Godin, Be Like Amazon, J&B Eisenberg
- Learn: Brian’s Color Psychology Infographic
- Learn: Don’t be fooled – even by “experts”
- Learn: Brian’s SXSW 2018 in review
- Work with Estie: www.strandconsulting.net
- Join us on the Show: www.estierand.com/breakthrough
Did you enjoy this episode? Then subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes, making us all cooler in the process!)